(THIS IS A DEMO YOUTUBE PLACEHOLDER TO BE SWAPPED WITH AN INVITATION TO THE COHORT)
Applications For The Spring 2023 Cohort
- Complete the form below before March 1, 2023. Coaching starts Wednesday, March 8, 12 noon Eastern Time.
- Applying is not a commitment. Successful applicants will be contacted for the next steps and your final decision to join the cohort.
- This 90-day mentorship is $2000 USD/person (or $3500 for a partnership) from March 2023 – May 2023
- Lifetime access to BuildThatAgency.com online training ($1997 value)
- 12 x Weekly group coaching step-by-step through the process (Wednesdays at 12 noon Eastern Time starting March 8 – May 24, 2023)
- 2 x 30-minute one-on-one coaching calls
- A Facebook mastermind group to learn from others in the cohort, ask questions and refer industry-specific clients to each other
THIS PROCESS IS NOT FOR LEARNING WEB DESIGN: This cohort is focused on building your recurring revenue agency. Existing knowledge of web design is required as we’ll focus on how to structure your business, not how to design websites.
What You’ll Need:
- Hosting account for your marketing website (Can be any website-building platform: WordPress, Squarespace, Editor X, web flow, etc) that has the function to duplicate a website
- Email Automation service (Mailchimp, Constant Contact, Sendfox, etc)
- Domain registrar for your marketing website (We’ll choose a domain name together)
- Web design skills
By May 2023, your agency will have:
- Identified your target audience by choosing a segment of a segment with a game plan for reaching that industry
- Branding that speaks directly to your target industry
- A completed marketing website with images and messaging that speaks directly to your target industry
- An e-mail opt-in lead generator for your marketing website with an automated email follow-up process
- Sales script customized to your agency’s target audience
- Good/Better/Best templates built specifically to serve your target industry
- A client onboarding form that can be passed to your designer to populate your template
- A social media strategy to reach people in your target industry
- An SEO strategy to identify and answer the questions that decision-makers in your industry are asking
- Checklists and processes to outsource your work and scale your agency faster
- Pre-launch and post-launch checklists tailored to your agency to avoid ‘missing a step’ in your processes
- All necessary paperwork to complete your client interaction
- Already have website design skills and are ready to learn to build a recurring-revenue agency
- Ready to move to a templated model to build websites-as-a-service rather than focusing on custom design work (which created rollercoaster revenue)
- Willing to give 100% to build their agency: Showing up for coaching calls, participating in group discussions, giving feedback, and completing the process.
- Ready to invest their time and resources into fast-tracking their agency
- Serious about hitting their goals AND willing to have a ton of fun along the way